Light closes around the soft cupid's bow,
above deep, shy lips and a kissing pulse
courses through the neck,
stroking strapped thighs and pallid breasts.
I stand in the fabric
cage
I long to break lace bonds and
scroll my rapid scrawl across paper skin;
to stitch over fabric bodies and
run my race to the beat of another pulse.
Constricts of polyester grin at you in
the dark of the night.
I turn, and adorn my tiny pulse with silk and lace:
I turn, and place it with you.
From hanging heights I weaken and
fall to you.
Yours.
Your weary waves ebb at my thighs and hips,
The muscles therein grow taut and scream unheard
A pale panic absorbs me and I pray
to be devoured whole and
loved.
I wait for you and I to become
We
Yet the loveless tide still erodes.
I feel a painless tear at the seam.
I try to tread the tame waters
with ferocity, virility.
And for the first time
Eyes meet.
Muscles freeze,
And I allow my last saviour bubble to escape.
I shut my eyes.
_____________________________________
Venus
No comments:
Post a Comment